Overbearing 'upgrade your plan' messages

Hi, I’m still figuring out how to set up test cases in Testiny but since the trial version expired I just continue with the free version.

Using the test steps however now show a message on every single step in test runs, which is annoying and totally unnecessary, if the result per step is not something I need per se.

Can I disable these messages somewhere?

3 Answers

3

We just shipped an update where we removed all but 1 of these messages for every test:

Best regards,
Alex

Awesome! The thing holding me back from using the step results is this -> it does not matter what result you pick per step as it doesn't influence the final test case result. You can fail each step and still pass the test case, so it shows up as passed in your summery. Therefor at the moment I do not see the benefit in using the result per step feature.

–

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve already included a fix for this issue in our next release, so it should be resolved in the next few days.

I’ve also sent you an email concerning your trial version.

Best regards,
Hanna

Hi, thanks for the quick reply!

Happy to see feedback being handled very professionally :smile: