Hi everyone, hope you’re all doing well!
Is there a way to check if all the tests in a Test-Plan are included at least once in the Tests-Run? I’m trying to find an easy way to spot any orphaned tests.
Regards,
JM
Hi everyone, hope you’re all doing well!
Is there a way to check if all the tests in a Test-Plan are included at least once in the Tests-Run? I’m trying to find an easy way to spot any orphaned tests.
Regards,
JM
Hi JM,
As I said, this is only a workaround and will only work for the last test runs created from the test plan. Unfortunately, the functionality to compare a test run to a test plan does not currently exist in Testiny.
I can move this topic into the App Feedback category and make it a feature request for others to vote for, if you like.
Best regards,
Alex