Testcase/find returns multiple results for some cases

I’m having an issue with fetching test cases along with the workitems (jira tickets) connected to the testcase.

I’m using POST “testcase/find” and some of the cases are returned multiple times and I can’t figure out why it’s happening or how to change the payload to only get one item.

Currently what I send to the endpoin:

{
    "pagination": {
        "offset": offset,
        "limit": limit,
    },
    "map": [
        {
            "entities": ["testcase", "workitem"],
            "result": "workitem",
            "optional": True,
        }
    ],
    "includeTotalCount": True,
    "filter": {"id": test_case_ids},
    }

1 Answer

1

If there are multiple workitems linked to one testcase, you will get the same testcase multiple times in the result, but with a different “workitem”

In this case the case does NOT have multiple workitems.

–

Hmm, could you send a example json responses to [email protected] (or post them sanitized here?) Do you get duplicate test cases within one response, or over multiple responses?

–

I've sent an email with an example response. The payload/filtering is slightly diffrent but the result contains the same error.

–